Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

חיפוש בתמיכה

יש להימנע מהונאות תמיכה. לעולם לא נבקש ממך להתקשר או לשלוח הודעת טקסט למספר טלפון או לשתף מידע אישי. נא לדווח על כל פעילות חשודה באמצעות האפשרות ״דיווח על שימוש לרעה״.

מידע נוסף
Archived

I should start my PC again because of an upgrade of Thunderbird. I cannot open Thunderbird any longer from my desktop.

tabarka

Windows 10 - 64bit Thunderbird Version ? Ich kann Thunderbird nicht mehr öffnen.

Windows 10 - 64bit Thunderbird Version ? Ich kann Thunderbird nicht mehr öffnen.

כל התגובות (3)

go to getthunderbird.com and reinstall.

I tried it already. I got the same notification; that I should restart my PC to complete the upgrade of TB.

Hi again, so, can I expect a solution for this problem or do I have to choose another mail client ?