Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

חיפוש בתמיכה

יש להימנע מהונאות תמיכה. לעולם לא נבקש ממך להתקשר או לשלוח הודעת טקסט למספר טלפון או לשתף מידע אישי. נא לדווח על כל פעילות חשודה באמצעות האפשרות ״דיווח על שימוש לרעה״.

מידע נוסף
Archived

when I login to superprofs.com and printster.in then it shows insecure connection. and I am unable to access website properly?

makelove

Flash player installed and up to date but when I login to superprofs.com it shows insecure connection. And website not opening properly.

Flash player installed and up to date but when I login to superprofs.com it shows insecure connection. And website not opening properly.

כל התגובות (1)

When I click Log In, it takes me to an insecure (HTTP) address. Trying to override that to HTTPS does show an error page. The site is using a certificate that can't be validated -- there's no proof it was signed by an authorized certificate issuer. So that's why Firefox rejects it. Please report the problem to them!