Showing questions for topic:
Nuna amsoshi da aka yiwa shaida:

Unable to attach files to emails since 30 Sept update (bug2077590)

Since the Thunderbird update of 30 Sept the ability to attached files to my emails has 'vanished'. I press the attach 'button' but there is no response. Never had this as… (daɗa karatu)

Since the Thunderbird update of 30 Sept the ability to attached files to my emails has 'vanished'. I press the attach 'button' but there is no response. Never had this as a problem before. I am running Windows 11 home version. Help!

Open 6 21 20

Sending mail with photos

I use to be able to send photo's but not anymore. I have looked thru all the suggestions but can't find the answer. I am assuming that one needs to use file link, but i… (daɗa karatu)

I use to be able to send photo's but not anymore. I have looked thru all the suggestions but can't find the answer. I am assuming that one needs to use file link, but if I choose the file link the recipient either doesn't get the email or deletes it because they now don't recognize the sender. If I ignore the file link option the recipient doesn't get the photo just the email body. What has changed in Thunderbird. I use Runbox for my main email and Gmail as alternative.

Open 1

Attach button does not respond. Drag and Drop works. (bug2077590)

I cannot use the attach button to attach files to outgoing emails. Alt+Shift+A does not respond either. I am running Thunderbird from the "Thunderbird Setup 157.0.1" in… (daɗa karatu)

I cannot use the attach button to attach files to outgoing emails. Alt+Shift+A does not respond either. I am running Thunderbird from the "Thunderbird Setup 157.0.1" installer. I am able to drag and drop but that method is rather unwieldy. I recently upgraded Windows 11 to version 26H2.157.

Open 2 3

Change the app that opens email attachments

A few days ago someone sent me an email with a .png file attached. Normally .png files open in something called Microsoft Photos but I accidentally selected to view it in… (daɗa karatu)

A few days ago someone sent me an email with a .png file attached. Normally .png files open in something called Microsoft Photos but I accidentally selected to view it in PhotoPad, rather than in Photos. Now, every time someone sends me a .png attachment, Thunderbird always opens it in PhotoPad.

Is there somewhere where I can correct this so that in future, they'll go back to opening in Photos?

Solved 2