Showing questions for topic:

Can anyone help me figure out why I created a Mozilla account or what I was using it for?

Help please! My wife just showed me that I have a saved password for Mozilla Firefox, but I have no idea why. So, I downloaded Firefox from the iOS App Store and was able… (daɗa karatu)

Help please! My wife just showed me that I have a saved password for Mozilla Firefox, but I have no idea why. So, I downloaded Firefox from the iOS App Store and was able to identify which email I had used, then used the saved password and I was able to get logged in, but I don’t seem to be able to see a record of anything that I might’ve used Firefox for.

Like, what was my purpose behind creating an account?

Is there any record of my activity’s while using Mozilla? Did I save anything while using Firefox?

Open 1 50

Syncing IPhone and IPad to Foxfire

I’m Definitely New to Foxfire so I know nothing about how ANY OF IT WORKS, like syncing my iPhone and my iPad, VPN, what Alternative do I have to GOOGLE for a Search Engi… (daɗa karatu)

I’m Definitely New to Foxfire so I know nothing about how ANY OF IT WORKS, like syncing my iPhone and my iPad, VPN, what Alternative do I have to GOOGLE for a Search Engine, Etc…

Open 1 61

New iOS UI update removes "Send a tab from Firefox for iOS to another device" feature

Following most recent UI update of Firefox the send tab to another device feature was removed. It is also not found under the more section after hitting the 3 dots. I hav… (daɗa karatu)

Following most recent UI update of Firefox the send tab to another device feature was removed. It is also not found under the more section after hitting the 3 dots. I have really enjoyed this feature and would love if it could be added back in, even as a toggle-able for the menu.

Solved Ajiyayyu 1 210

Send tab to decide

Why do they keep moving or removing this functionality? I can’t figure out how to send a tab to another device. There’s no option anymore on the “…” menu and I don’t see … (daɗa karatu)

Why do they keep moving or removing this functionality? I can’t figure out how to send a tab to another device. There’s no option anymore on the “…” menu and I don’t see where else it could be.

Does anyone know how to do this on the new version of the iOS app?

Solved Ajiyayyu 5 160