Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.
Learn MoreI am using Firefox on my iPhone, but I cannot log in to Amazon A to Z. My password and passkey are not working correctly. I have already tried different login options, bu… (daɗa karatu)
I am using Firefox on my iPhone, but I cannot log in to Amazon A to Z. My password and passkey are not working correctly. I have already tried different login options, but I still cannot access my Amazon A to Z account. Please help me solve this problem.
Hi, I’m having an issue with Firefox on iOS when trying to use the SARJ Worldwide website on my iPhone. The website loads normally in other browsers, but in Firefox the b… (daɗa karatu)
Hi, I’m having an issue with Firefox on iOS when trying to use the SARJ Worldwide website on my iPhone. The website loads normally in other browsers, but in Firefox the booking page sometimes stays on a loading screen or does not respond properly when I try to continue.
I’ve already tried closing and reopening Firefox and refreshing the page, but the issue still happens. I’m using the latest available iOS/Firefox versions. The website I’m testing is SARJ Worldwide
Has anyone experienced similar loading or booking-form issues with Firefox for iOS? Is there a Firefox setting, cache issue, or compatibility problem I should check?
Thanks !!
The hotel widget on SkyJourney.co.uk is working in some browsers but is not showing in Firefox. We are checking the issue to find out why it is not loading properly in Fi… (daɗa karatu)
The hotel widget on SkyJourney.co.uk is working in some browsers but is not showing in Firefox. We are checking the issue to find out why it is not loading properly in Firefox while working normally elsewhere.
Log in pages won’t load on https://activelife.gladstonego.cloud/ (Gladstone go) using Firefox 154.0 (75837). It previously affected M&S too but this seems to have bee… (daɗa karatu)
Log in pages won’t load on https://activelife.gladstonego.cloud/ (Gladstone go) using Firefox 154.0 (75837).
It previously affected M&S too but this seems to have been resolved.
I've been using Firefox for over a decade and I'm noticing lately that a lot of sites are no longer working correctly. For the past few months, whenever I order food onli… (daɗa karatu)
I've been using Firefox for over a decade and I'm noticing lately that a lot of sites are no longer working correctly. For the past few months, whenever I order food online, I get to the end to pay and it won't complete the transaction, I have to do the whole order again through Safari. Just yesterday, I noticed an issue on the NYTimes site. I can scroll the main page using the track pad without a problem, but when I click into an article I cannot scroll at all, I need to use an actual mouse. Again, I don't have this problem on Safari. Is there a setting that is doing this (I haven't changed anything recently and I've cleared my cache)?
the music plays on spotify web on zen but after a 2-3 secs, it vanishes. I bet its a bug. hope Mozilla fix this.
When I try to view pages of art on the site COMIC ART FANS, Firefox sometimes opens the jpgs but sometimes only gives me a visual description of the artwork, no picture. … (daɗa karatu)
When I try to view pages of art on the site COMIC ART FANS, Firefox sometimes opens the jpgs but sometimes only gives me a visual description of the artwork, no picture. Chrome opens these pages, so does safari, what's wrong with firefox?
I am editing in Wix and Canva. My designs and edits are not being saved automatically. I have been told this is because Firefox is clashing with those programs. I cleared… (daɗa karatu)
I am editing in Wix and Canva. My designs and edits are not being saved automatically. I have been told this is because Firefox is clashing with those programs. I cleared the cache as advised. But this issue is still happening. What can I do? Maybe not work in Firefox with these sites?
I think I recently updated Firefox on my MacBook macOSSequoia 15.7.7. Around the same time, I downloaded the recent update for Sequoia. I don't recall which occurred firs… (daɗa karatu)
I think I recently updated Firefox on my MacBook macOSSequoia 15.7.7. Around the same time, I downloaded the recent update for Sequoia. I don't recall which occurred first. Since then, I am unable to log into accounts & if I can, I can't use all the features. Today I can't get into my bank at all (yesterday I could use Bill Pay, though not Zelle, couldn't see recent transactions, either). I received a message about Trouble loading a widget. I don't even know what a widget is. I tried switching to Safari and there are many problems with that as my password manager, 1Password isn't enough for them. I have to choose from the squares whatever they are asking for & that is difficult bc it's too small to see everything. I feel as if my laptop has been rendered useless. Maybe I should call Apple Care or will they only work with Safari? I have been using Mozilla's Firefox for so many yrs I don't like to have to change everything. I've played around with privacy & security to make things less secure & that doesn't work, either. Thanks for any help.
Example: Using LinkedIn in job hunting... Jobs listed on the left hand of the screen... the scroll bar initially appears and then goes away. So I have to make a change (d… (daɗa karatu)
Example: Using LinkedIn in job hunting... Jobs listed on the left hand of the screen... the scroll bar initially appears and then goes away. So I have to make a change (disable an alert for a job) to make the scroll bar come back and then try quickly to click on it and scroll down. If it disappears then I have to do something else to get it come back. The Mac keyboard down key does not enable scroll down.
help?” I am trying to use Firefox/Safari on my iPhone to access a website that requires camera and microphone access. When I reach the permission prompt, the browser gets… (daɗa karatu)
help?”
I am trying to use Firefox/Safari on my iPhone to access a website that requires camera and microphone access. When I reach the permission prompt, the browser gets stuck or does not allow me to continue even after granting permissions. I already checked settings and allowed camera and microphone, but the issue persists. The page shows a message related to “official browser support” and freezes on the permission screen.
I have been unable to sign into my Amazon account on Firefox for quite some time. I can open the account on Chrome or Microsoft Edge. I have tried everything recommend… (daɗa karatu)
I have been unable to sign into my Amazon account on Firefox for quite some time. I can open the account on Chrome or Microsoft Edge. I have tried everything recommended by Googling the problem such as clearing cache, etc. but nothing has worked . Firefox has been my default browser but I'm thinking I should change to another browser. Any Suggestions would be helpful.
I was using my iPhone SE 1st gen iOS 15.8.7 with the latest Firefox and tried disabling Enhanced Tracking Protection and reloaded the website.
Ever since latest upgrade I cannot access my email at charter.net. get message "server error" Chrome works just fine. Don't want to switch to Chrome. Please help! Also no… (daɗa karatu)
Ever since latest upgrade I cannot access my email at charter.net. get message "server error" Chrome works just fine. Don't want to switch to Chrome. Please help! Also noticed site Daily Beast won't load discussion... again, Chrome works with that just fine.
My Firefox browser works just fine, and the "about" tab says it is up to date with ESR, but Chase.com won't let me log in, saying I need ESR. If I already have it, what g… (daɗa karatu)
My Firefox browser works just fine, and the "about" tab says it is up to date with ESR, but Chase.com won't let me log in, saying I need ESR. If I already have it, what gives?
Trying to access www.hlc.bike on my iphone but I get a cloudflare error 523 that the host can't be reached. I get an error with cloudflare. Browser is working, cloudflare… (daɗa karatu)
Trying to access www.hlc.bike on my iphone but I get a cloudflare error 523 that the host can't be reached. I get an error with cloudflare. Browser is working, cloudflare is working but host error. I can visit the site fine on all my devices with firefox but not on my iphone.
Issue is the host is fine and will load on any other devices. This has been happening for a while now and I just can't figure it out. Enhanced tracking is off. Cookies have been cleared etc.
Will load fine on safari, edge and chrome on iOS.
Moderator note: This question has been edited to correct the formatting.
I use Firefox on my iPhone for checking dashboards from TrendusAI, but recently some pages stop loading completely while Safari opens them without any problem. Clearing t… (daɗa karatu)
I use Firefox on my iPhone for checking dashboards from TrendusAI, but recently some pages stop loading completely while Safari opens them without any problem. Clearing tabs did not help. Is there a Firefox iOS setting that could cause certain websites to hang while others still open normally?
i'm sure this has been asked many times, but i can't determine how to get this link viewed correctly in firefox but opens no problem on safari: https://www.mlssoccer.com/… (daɗa karatu)
i'm sure this has been asked many times, but i can't determine how to get this link viewed correctly in firefox but opens no problem on safari:
https://www.mlssoccer.com/mlsnext/tournaments/cup/qualifiers/standings/florida_regional
i have tried to go through the options available in the input field but don't see anything that allows me to say it's ok to open. there are other links with similar results and some i can resolve others i have no clue where to look further.
can't log in