Showing questions for topic:
Nuna amsoshi da aka yiwa shaida:

Why sync servers keep deleted records placeholders??

It seems the sync server is keeping deleted passwords record placeholders ... for ever?? what is the point of this? User tracking? he same with the credit card records B… (daɗa karatu)

It seems the sync server is keeping deleted passwords record placeholders ... for ever?? what is the point of this? User tracking?

he same with the credit card records BUT not eg bookmarks.

(server records as I can see using the about:sync extension..)

thanks for any help..

Open 2

If i'm signed into my account here will it show me signed in on my browser page?

I want to sync my phone's firefox browser with my computers but I have so many security issues with google that I'm afraied that they may have control of the browser on m… (daɗa karatu)

I want to sync my phone's firefox browser with my computers but I have so many security issues with google that I'm afraied that they may have control of the browser on my phone, and I most defiantly don't want the issues showing up here on my computer, Just trying to be careful.

Open 1 90

Failure to Sync after MFA and Verification

Recently I had un/reinstalled my firefox via snap and apt from linux. I'm signed into my account yet locally I'm not getting data to sync across devices. Any idea? … (daɗa karatu)

Recently I had un/reinstalled my firefox via snap and apt from linux. I'm signed into my account yet locally I'm not getting data to sync across devices. Any idea?

Solved Ajiyayyu 4 150