Showing questions for topic:
Nuna amsoshi da aka yiwa shaida:

how do I set firefox to not retain history of websites visited

I accidentally wiped out my customization of the firefox app. I do not want to save search history, websites visited after I close down firefox. How do I do this? I want … (daɗa karatu)

I accidentally wiped out my customization of the firefox app. I do not want to save search history, websites visited after I close down firefox. How do I do this? I want to retain the short cuts to websites

Open

Bringing back the old way of sorting History?

Is there any way to bring back the previous version of history that's sorted by most visited? Like, why bring over the other sorting methods but not this one? I know ther… (daɗa karatu)

Is there any way to bring back the previous version of history that's sorted by most visited?

Like, why bring over the other sorting methods but not this one?

I know there are people that are going to be "well, why don't you bookmark the sites that you keep going to"? Because I prefer it this way. My history is my "second bookmarks" list in a way since my normal bookmarks are bloated and cluttered enough as it is.

Open 3 30