Showing questions for topic:
Nuna amsoshi da aka yiwa shaida:

My spell check only occasionally activates.

Hi, my spell check only rarely works, I have tried adding more dictionaries, but as it works sometimes, I assume it is something else that is the problem, I had asked abo… (daɗa karatu)

Hi, my spell check only rarely works, I have tried adding more dictionaries, but as it works sometimes, I assume it is something else that is the problem, I had asked about this in another thread, but cannot find it.

So basically if I right click there is no spell check option most of the time. I have also installed LT check spelling and Grammer, not if that interferes with spell check, I feel I had this installed after the problem started, I tried disabling it, but spell check still only activates intermittently.

Open 4

Policy clarification: embedding user-selected websites in an extension page

Would Mozilla consider an exception to the security-header policy for an extension that embeds user-selected websites within its own locally packaged page? The proposed b… (daɗa karatu)

Would Mozilla consider an exception to the security-header policy for an extension that embeds user-selected websites within its own locally packaged page?

The proposed behavior would remove X-Frame-Options and CSP frame-ancestors restrictions only for those embedded pages. Ordinary browsing and other CSP directives would remain unaffected.

Vivaldi’s persistent Web Panels provide a similar user experience, while Chrome’s declarativeNetRequest API provides the technical capability to modify framing headers. I understand these implementations differ, but I’d like to know whether Firefox offers an approved path to comparable functionality.

Would explicit user consent and per-site controls make this eligible for an exception? If not, is there a supported alternative or a way to request a private, pre-submission review?

Open 1