Showing questions for topic:
Nuna amsoshi da aka yiwa shaida:

After recent update my bookmarks toolbar appears blank.

After a recent update my bookmarks toolbar appears blank. It is shown, but empty. When I go to the bookmarks menu I find all of the bookmarks shown as being on my bookm… (daɗa karatu)

After a recent update my bookmarks toolbar appears blank. It is shown, but empty. When I go to the bookmarks menu I find all of the bookmarks shown as being on my bookmarks toolbar. How do I get them back where they belong?

Solved 13 4 51

"Toolbar Menu" categorized items do not show as categorized under "Toolbar"

When I reinstalled Firefox, my categorized bookmarks were no longer visible. I re-categorized them using "Manage Bookmarks" and it was then Bookmarks Menu. But when I ope… (daɗa karatu)

When I reinstalled Firefox, my categorized bookmarks were no longer visible. I re-categorized them using "Manage Bookmarks" and it was then Bookmarks Menu. But when I opened Firefox to use it, there was no "Bookmark Menu" and only "Bookmarks", where they appear but not categorized. Where do I find "Bookmarks Menu"?

Open

i want to bookmark a previously bookmarked site in a different folder and retain the original

I need to bookmark a previously bookmarked site in a different folder and retain the original where it was. I use a temporary folder for bookmarks, then save them later … (daɗa karatu)

I need to bookmark a previously bookmarked site in a different folder and retain the original where it was. I use a temporary folder for bookmarks, then save them later to related folders. A "duplicate" warning is no problem as long as it keeps the existing bookmark where it was purposly saved. In short, let me have duplicate bookmarks for the same site! Seems to me that older Firefox versions allowed this.

Open 2 1

FireFox Help with bookmarks

Great Firefox community—I’m at my wit's end with my bookmarks. When I save a website or video to the toolbar, it only shows me an icon and text (like "YouTube"). I have o… (daɗa karatu)

Great Firefox community—I’m at my wit's end with my bookmarks. When I save a website or video to the toolbar, it only shows me an icon and text (like "YouTube"). I have over 70 music videos saved—for heaven's sake, I can't remember which is which. When I'm looking for a specific song, I have to click on every single one because I can't see anything other than the icon and the text.

Could you make it possible to save or add a video thumbnail? It would be much easier for me to find things if I could see the image from the video. It doesn't need to be an animated video—that would take up too much storage space. Just displaying the image from the video or song would be really helpful. Alternatively, you could tweak the bookmarks so you can see more than just text and an icon.

Thanks

Open

I have not figured out how to clear/delete Recent Bookmarks.

When I start Firefox, open the application menu, and select Bookmarks, about 50 Bookmarks are displayed under "Recent bookmarks". Many of the bookmarks are not recent.… (daɗa karatu)

When I start Firefox, open the application menu, and select Bookmarks, about 50 Bookmarks are displayed under "Recent bookmarks". Many of the bookmarks are not recent. Some are months old and several might be years old.

I've used Firefox for years and only noticed this because I'm trying to help a friend who is having trouble with and old Windows 10 laptop. I installed Firefox 1560.1 (64bit) and added a lot of folders and bookmarks using "Manage bookmarks" or Ctrl-Shift-o. It currently only has 42 bookmarks displayed under "Recent Bookmarks" because I started Rt-clicking and deleting them before I figured that this deletes the bookmark that I had added to a folder in addition to removing it from the Recent bookmark list.

I feel this feature (Recent Bookmarks) totally negates the privacy and security that the Clear Browsing data and Never remember history options USED to give me.

Solved 7

I had a number of website logos along the upper taskbar, now I can't get them back!

For some unknown reason, I recently changed my "search engine" from StartPage to just the regular Firefox search (which is what I prefer) but I lost the bookmarked websit… (daɗa karatu)

For some unknown reason, I recently changed my "search engine" from StartPage to just the regular Firefox search (which is what I prefer) but I lost the bookmarked website logos that were along the upper (or right side) of my toolbar....I can't figure out how to get them back the way they were! HELP!!

This is my Firefox browser on a home laptop running Windows 11

Solved 1 1