Add a search engine to Firefox Focus for Android
Ba wanda ya taimaka aka fassara wannan maƙala tukuna. Idan ka riga ka san yadda fassara domin SUMO ta ke aiki, fara fassara yanzu. Idan ka na son ka koyi ta yaya za ka yi fassara maƙaloli domin SUMO, fara daga nan.
This page describes some new features in Firefox Focus. If your Firefox Focus looks different, don't fret, you'll be able to get the new version soon.
Firefox Focus comes with built-in search engines, but you can also add new ones:
- Tap the menu button at the top right corner.
- Tap .
- Tap the option under Search.
- Tap .
- Give your search engine a name in the Name to display field.
- In the Search string to use field, enter the link to your search query:
- Here are examples of popular search queries you can copy and paste into this field.
- Tap Save to keep your changes.
- Tap the back arrow to return to the previous screen.
You can also Remove a search engine in Firefox Focus for Android.