Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Ñongatupyre

Is there any way for only pin tabs to load upon Firefox start?

Grassyfilth

I have three permanent pinned tabs on my browser, which I want to appear upon starting Firefox. Right now though, whenever I start Firefox, my homepage loads along with my pinned tabs, which I don't want (I want just the pinned tabs). Same thing happens if I check "load windows and tabs from last time". I there any way for just the pinned tabs to show upon starting Firefox?

I have three permanent pinned tabs on my browser, which I want to appear upon starting Firefox. Right now though, whenever I start Firefox, my homepage loads along with my pinned tabs, which I don't want (I want just the pinned tabs). Same thing happens if I check "load windows and tabs from last time". I there any way for just the pinned tabs to show upon starting Firefox?

Opaite Mbohovái (1)

No, Firefox will always open at least one normal tab.