Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Ñongatupyre

Enable popup blocking on a website which I had allowed earlier

chintant

I had allowed popup on a website. Now I dont want to allow it but when I go through Options > Content and look at the Exceptions list on Block pop-up window row I cannot see the website I allowed.

Instead of that I see a list of websites which are blocked. Should'nt all have popups blocked??

I had allowed popup on a website. Now I dont want to allow it but when I go through Options > Content and look at the Exceptions list on Block pop-up window row I cannot see the website I allowed. Instead of that I see a list of websites which are blocked. Should'nt all have popups blocked??

Opaite Mbohovái (1)

Can you find that site in the about:permissions page?

You can open about:xxxx pages via the location bar like you open a website.