Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Oĩporãmava Ñongatupyre

While trying to update to 8.0.1 firefox is unable to connect to their update server.

Jodi_C

After getting the prompt to update to 8.0.1, Firefox is unable to connect to their update server. I've never had a problem connecting for any previous updates in the past. I'm running OX 10.6 and the firefox version currently installed is 7.0.1.

After getting the prompt to update to 8.0.1, Firefox is unable to connect to their update server. I've never had a problem connecting for any previous updates in the past. I'm running OX 10.6 and the firefox version currently installed is 7.0.1.
Emoñe’ẽ ko mbohavái ejeregua reheve

Ñemoĩporã poravopyre

try to install Firefox 8 on top of Firefox 7, or

Profile is a folder which store all your personal data in a safe place

here explain how to backup profile

here explain how to restore it

Opaite Mbohovái (3)

try the alternate and easiest way by downloading from here

Will my current bookmarks and settings automatically transfer over to do I need to do that manually when I install 8.0.1 this way?

Ñemoĩporã poravopyre

try to install Firefox 8 on top of Firefox 7, or

Profile is a folder which store all your personal data in a safe place

here explain how to backup profile

here explain how to restore it