Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Oĩporãmava Ñongatupyre

I cannot organize my bookmarks

honisjojo

When attempting to organize my bookmarks, it shows me three random pages which are not actually bookmarks and does not allow me to make any changes (deleting them, showing my bookmarks and folders and actually allowing me to organize them). The sidebar only shows the 'all bookmarks' tab. All of the options under the tab including 'new bookmark...', 'new folder...', and 'delete' are greyed out and not available. I can still create new bookmarks in the bookmarks menu or toolbar, but cannot change anything I have already done.

I tried starting in safe mode and my bookmarks and theme still remained - is that normal? Also tried deleting all of my bookmarks while starting in safe mode - succeeded in doing that, but the three random non-bookmarks still remain and cannot be deleted.

When attempting to organize my bookmarks, it shows me three random pages which are not actually bookmarks and does not allow me to make any changes (deleting them, showing my bookmarks and folders and actually allowing me to organize them). The sidebar only shows the 'all bookmarks' tab. All of the options under the tab including 'new bookmark...', 'new folder...', and 'delete' are greyed out and not available. I can still create new bookmarks in the bookmarks menu or toolbar, but cannot change anything I have already done. I tried starting in safe mode and my bookmarks and theme still remained - is that normal? Also tried deleting all of my bookmarks while starting in safe mode - succeeded in doing that, but the three random non-bookmarks still remain and cannot be deleted.

Opaite Mbohovái (1)

Ñemoĩporã poravopyre

This can be a problem with the file places.sqlite that stores the bookmarks and the history.