Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Oĩporãmava Ñongatupyre

In Firefox 3.5.13 I can connect via SSL to my sites that has a certificate issued by GoDaddy. When I connect with Firefox 3.6.11 the connection is Untrusted because 'the issuer certificate is unkown'. Is 3.6 broke?

donk

There are no security exceptions in the 3.5.13 version. If I add an exception to 3.6.11 I can then view the certificate but there is the message in the Certificate Viewer ' Could not verify this certificate for unknown reasons.'

There are no security exceptions in the 3.5.13 version. If I add an exception to 3.6.11 I can then view the certificate but there is the message in the Certificate Viewer ' Could not verify this certificate for unknown reasons.'

Opaite Mbohovái (3)

Ñemoĩporã poravopyre

That site doesn't send a required intermediate certificate.

The missing intermediate certificate was the problem for Firefox 3.6. Once installed the issue went away. Thanks.

You're welcome