Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Ñongatupyre

Why were my bookmarks lost when updating to the latest version?

jasoni

I just updated my Firefox from 3.6.8 to 3.6.9, and when opening the new version, all my bookmarks were gone. I tried to look for them through 'Edit bookmarks', and there were some dates available for recovery from (automatic?) backup-copies, but there was nothing in these files. I have made also a manual back-up, but it has been made a while ago, and i would like to get back also the latest bookmarks. Is there a solution for this?

I just updated my Firefox from 3.6.8 to 3.6.9, and when opening the new version, all my bookmarks were gone. I tried to look for them through 'Edit bookmarks', and there were some dates available for recovery from (automatic?) backup-copies, but there was nothing in these files. I have made also a manual back-up, but it has been made a while ago, and i would like to get back also the latest bookmarks. Is there a solution for this?

Opaite Mbohovái (1)