Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Mbojuruja

How do I enable Javascript?

Brian K

How do I enable Javascript on my OnePlus Nord N30 5G, Android 14 phone?

How do I enable Javascript on my OnePlus Nord N30 5G, Android 14 phone?

Opaite Mbohovái (2)

Hi

What add-ons do you have installed in Firefox for Android?

One of them may be preventing scripts from running in pages that you are trying to view.

It may be caused by an add-on or privacy setting. I’d try disabling any script-blocking or ad-blocking extensions temporarily and then reload the page. Also check whether the issue happens on all websites or only one specific site, as that can help narrow down the cause.

Eporandumína

Nde eikéke nde mba’etepe embohovái hag̃ua ñe’ẽmondo. Ikatúpa, emoñepyrũ peteĩ porandu, ndereguerekói gueteriramo nemba’ete.