Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Oĩporãmava

I'm recovering my Google account and trying to make sure there is no more devices signed in

Kenneth Green

I just intered my Google account incognito after going through the recovery. I want to secure it and make sure no one else is signed in. I down loaded Firefox to assist me in my recovery. Because it was obvious I wasn't in control of my phone.

I just intered my Google account incognito after going through the recovery. I want to secure it and make sure no one else is signed in. I down loaded Firefox to assist me in my recovery. Because it was obvious I wasn't in control of my phone.

Opaite Mbohovái (2)

Hi

This does not sound like an issue with Firefox for Android but is something that the Google support team should be able to help you with.

Ñemoĩporã poravopyre

Printer doesn't work on the app.

Eporandumína

Nde eikéke nde mba’etepe embohovái hag̃ua ñe’ẽmondo. Ikatúpa, emoñepyrũ peteĩ porandu, ndereguerekói gueteriramo nemba’ete.