Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Ñongatupyre

Inconsistent navigation on ipadOS Firefox app

jingan0904

When clicking hyperlinks on various pages, firefox (ipadOS) sometimes opens the hyperlinks in a new tab. As far as I know, it seems to happen randomly and its super annoying.

When clicking hyperlinks on various pages, firefox (ipadOS) sometimes opens the hyperlinks in a new tab. As far as I know, it seems to happen randomly and its super annoying.

Opaite Mbohovái (1)

Hi jingan0904,

It looks like you're running into the same situation as this user. I'm waiting to hear back from the user in the other thread to see how they've managed to solved the issue. Thanks for your patience!