Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Ñongatupyre

Amazon help

garrisonmt

When I login to amazon, it asks my user name (normal), then asks my password (normal), then when it sends a code to my phone, it freezes the entire browser and I have to force quit Firefox. Been happening a week, I've cleared history, run several programs (Malwarebytes and CCleaner-with normal results) and restarted my computer (Macbook Air running Sequoia 15.6.1). Any fix for this?

When I login to amazon, it asks my user name (normal), then asks my password (normal), then when it sends a code to my phone, it freezes the entire browser and I have to force quit Firefox. Been happening a week, I've cleared history, run several programs (Malwarebytes and CCleaner-with normal results) and restarted my computer (Macbook Air running Sequoia 15.6.1). Any fix for this?

Opaite Mbohovái (1)

Hello! Try clearing your cookies and browser cache. You can also try disabling add-ons if you have any. If all else fails, reinstall Firefox on your computer.

I hope I helped you!

Vexi