Ko téma oñemboty ha oñeñongatúma.
Ejapo porandu pyahu eikotevẽramo pytyvõ.
Jokopyre
Ñongatupyre
how to save deleted email from one account to another accounts TRASH automatically
Would like to save all my deleted emails in a common trash box from all my accounts. Currently, accounts are saving deleted emails in their OWN trash folders. Can I force all deleted emails into a single trash folder?
Would like to save all my deleted emails in a common trash box from all my accounts. Currently, accounts are saving deleted emails in their OWN trash folders. Can I force all deleted emails into a single trash folder?
Opaite Mbohovái (1)
You could create a message filter to operate on the trash folder of one account and move all messages from that folder to the trash folder of a different account, but they would not be moved immediately, as far as I can tell.
This question has been locked because the original author has deleted their account. While you can no longer post new replies, the existing content remains available for reference.