Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Ñongatupyre

can't use google play or apk to download firefox and need a direct download link

rowlandkl

I used a direct Mozilla link to download Firefox a couple of months ago, but Java is now disabled, suddenly, and inexplicably. I need to reinstall, but I can only find links to the hackers' playground — Google Play. I'm not going there. Help?

I used a direct Mozilla link to download Firefox a couple of months ago, but Java is now disabled, suddenly, and inexplicably. I need to reinstall, but I can only find links to the hackers' playground — Google Play. I'm not going there. Help?

Opaite Mbohovái (1)

JavaScript is enabled by default. You may have a message triggered by Tracking Protection or a content blocking add-on.

Regarding a download link, was it from here somewhere? Maybe search your history to figure out which package it was:

https://archive.mozilla.org/pub/fenix/releases/