Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Ñongatupyre

Startpage.com

nec_brigitte

I woulf like to open the new Link always in a new tab. I use a Samsung Galaxy Smartphone. Thanks for answering.

I woulf like to open the new Link always in a new tab. I use a Samsung Galaxy Smartphone. Thanks for answering.

Opaite Mbohovái (3)

first, make Firefox default browser then open Firefox settings scroll down click private browsing then enable open links in a private tab

hope this helps you. 😊😊

Moambuepyre user227949052439916404489697736402572024421 rupive

Thanks you very much, but I want the link in a new tab in the same browser not in the private Browser.

I don't use Startpage on mobile, but on desktop, you can specify that individual results open in a new tab using their Settings page:

https://www.startpage.com/do/settings

Does that have any effect on mobile?