Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Ñongatupyre

"Open links in apps" sets to "Never" still asks for confirmation "Open in another app" popup message

eduardorudas

I want to NOT open links in external apps, so I set the option "Open links in apps" to "Never", however Firefox keeps asking of I want to open the link in another app, so there is no difference with "ask before opening" option". Is there any way to not open links in apps without Firefox asking for confirmation?

I want to NOT open links in external apps, so I set the option "Open links in apps" to "Never", however Firefox keeps asking of I want to open the link in another app, so there is no difference with "ask before opening" option". Is there any way to not open links in apps without Firefox asking for confirmation?

Opaite Mbohovái (5)

Forgot to mention it's Firefox 116.2.0, Android 13

Hi

I hope you do not mind me asking, but what is the link that you are trying to open within Firefox for Android?

Do you have the apps for these sites on your device?

Mercadolibre yes, it's installed and disabled the app setting to open links on it. Aliexpress is not installed