Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Ñongatupyre

Popup

bblpr

Is there a way to allow popups as a whole or from specific sites? Some support chats open in a separate window as a popup and I cannot view them. I have to use a different browser in that situation and I would rather stick to Firefox

Is there a way to allow popups as a whole or from specific sites? Some support chats open in a separate window as a popup and I cannot view them. I have to use a different browser in that situation and I would rather stick to Firefox

Opaite Mbohovái (1)

Hi

What level of enhanced tracking protection do you have set in Firefox for Android?