Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Ñongatupyre

Cannot add or edit names in address book (TB 102)

Orealius

Cannot add or edit names in address book (TB 102). The changes won't save...despite clicking save. When I open up the AB and click on new contact the addresses on the left column all come up with a very dark background. Anyway...cannot edit or add to address book.

Thanks for any help!

Cannot add or edit names in address book (TB 102). The changes won't save...despite clicking save. When I open up the AB and click on new contact the addresses on the left column all come up with a very dark background. Anyway...cannot edit or add to address book. Thanks for any help!
Mba’erechaha japyhypyre oñondivegua

Opaite Mbohovái (1)

Forget this...I had the font set too high and couldn't read the entire address book options...My Bad!