Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Oĩporãmava Ñongatupyre

Address Book

Beac0n

I send out Newsletters and, to spread the load, I have six separate sub Address Books. I now find I cannot add a new address to one/any of them.

I select the address book, click New Contact, fill in the details and click Save. The new address appears in my Personal Address Book, but not where I want it.

Any ideas please?

I send out Newsletters and, to spread the load, I have six separate sub Address Books. I now find I cannot add a new address to one/any of them. I select the address book, click New Contact, fill in the details and click Save. The new address appears in my Personal Address Book, but not where I want it. Any ideas please?

Opaite Mbohovái (7)

Ñemoĩporã poravopyre

You can drag and drop messages from the Personal Address Book to a mailing list.

I'm coming through this route in case I lose you by saying that the problem is solved.

I had tried copy & paste but that didn't work. Many thanks for you help.

When your problem is fixed can you mark the topic as 'Solved' please? Thank you.

I realise that, but I wanted to say thank you. I didn't know if I clicked "Solved" whether you would get the message. Perhaps you could tell me. I can then mark it as solved.

Again, many thanks for your help.

I tried marking the problem as solved, but got a message saying that the page isn't working at the moment.

Perhaps you can sort it out?

Clicking "Problem Solved" still doesn't work.

No worries, it worked.