Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Ñongatupyre

Firefox crashes

shaze

When I restart Firefox it crashes immediately. The Crash Reporter gives me the choice of Restarting our Quitting. If I choose the Quit option, Firefox resumes starting but I keep getting Crash Reporter. If I persevere, after about 10 times Firefox starts and is usable. But if I quit FF then when I restart the problem occurs again (and again)

The error started after a power cut. When I restarted my Apple, this behavior started immediately.

Crash ID: bp-82bd1c0b-7088-4c36-bfb6-0bc3c1170424

I have tried (a) starting in safe mode; (b) doing a clean install; (c) restoring by TimeMachine my ~/Librrary/Application Support/Firefox folder to before the problem; and (d) creating a new user, but problem still reoccurs

I used Disk Utility to check my disk -- no problems detected and nothing else seems to be misbehaving.

Many thanks for any help

When I restart Firefox it crashes immediately. The Crash Reporter gives me the choice of Restarting our Quitting. If I choose the Quit option, Firefox resumes starting but I keep getting Crash Reporter. If I persevere, after about 10 times Firefox starts and is usable. But if I quit FF then when I restart the problem occurs again (and again) The error started after a power cut. When I restarted my Apple, this behavior started immediately. Crash ID: bp-82bd1c0b-7088-4c36-bfb6-0bc3c1170424 I have tried (a) starting in safe mode; (b) doing a clean install; (c) restoring by TimeMachine my ~/Librrary/Application Support/Firefox folder to before the problem; and (d) creating a new user, but problem still reoccurs I used Disk Utility to check my disk -- no problems detected and nothing else seems to be misbehaving. Many thanks for any help

Opaite Mbohovái (2)

Are you using something called ExQuilla? Disable it. Is the problem still there?

Thanks for the suggestion, but no, I'm not using nor ever used it.