Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Ñongatupyre

Why are attached images not viewed in the text body but are all at the end of the message?

Carp4339

When I receive several images I see a blank box where the images were and all of the images are visible at the bottom of the message. Why can I not see them inline with the text?

When I receive several images I see a blank box where the images were and all of the images are visible at the bottom of the message. Why can I not see them inline with the text?

Opaite Mbohovái (2)

My guess is the images are not encoded correctly by the sending application.

Matt said

My guess is the images are not encoded correctly by the sending application.

I tested it by sending messages to myself. So the sending (and receiving) application IS Thunderbird in that instance.