Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Ko téma oñemboty ha oñeñongatúma. Ejapo porandu pyahu eikotevẽramo pytyvõ.
Jokopyre Ñongatupyre

Firefox Sync always used to work with the IOS browser Icab Mobile, I noticed one day - that my Bookmarks were not syncing?

Quinto

I have used Firefox Sync using Icab browser using the Old Firefox Sync - and then with the new Firefox Sync - everything worked Perfect! recently something must have happened, sounded like there was a hacker attack or something. I found a message on Firefox support that this issue had happened. I can Sync with computers, I can sync with the Firefox ios browser. But when I go to Sync in Icab - and log in - I get the message: "Login data is not valid. Syncing is not possible" I talked with Alexander at Icab Mobile Support - he said you were working on a fix..... Can you give me an idea as to when this will work again?

I have used Firefox Sync using Icab browser using the Old Firefox Sync - and then with the new Firefox Sync - everything worked Perfect! recently something must have happened, sounded like there was a hacker attack or something. I found a message on Firefox support that this issue had happened. I can Sync with computers, I can sync with the Firefox ios browser. But when I go to Sync in Icab - and log in - I get the message: "Login data is not valid. Syncing is not possible" I talked with Alexander at Icab Mobile Support - he said you were working on a fix..... Can you give me an idea as to when this will work again?

Opaite Mbohovái (1)

I'm locking this thread as a duplicate of https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1121014 Any responses should be posted to https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/1121014