Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Ñongatupyre

How do I create Mailboxes in my Thunderbird mail?

rema

I want to Create several Mailboxes, in List form, to be added to my Thunderbird-mail account. Since I am not allowed to export from my original Mail account: Apple Mail; HOW DO I CREATE a 'new' MAILBOX LIST on Thunderbird?

I want to Create several Mailboxes, in List form, to be added to my Thunderbird-mail account. Since I am not allowed to export from my original Mail account: Apple Mail; HOW DO I CREATE a 'new' MAILBOX LIST on Thunderbird?

Opaite Mbohovái (1)

Are you asking about additional folders to sort mail into?

If so there are a few ways to do it.

Right click the folder where you want to create a subfolder and select New Folder. Or From the Menu Bar select File-New-Folder Or Using the AppMenu button select New Message-Folder