Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Eheka Pytyvõha

Emboyke pytyvõha apovai. Ndorojeruremo’ãi ehenói térã eñe’ẽmondóvo pumbyrýpe ha emoherakuãvo marandu nemba’etéva. Emombe’u tembiapo imarãkuaáva ko “Marandu iñañáva” rupive.

Kuaave
Ñongatupyre

Ctrl-V paste does not work, but EDIT/ paste without reformatting DOES

VerizonSucks

I copied & pasted some text from Yahoo Groups (neo) into TB

Then I Ctrl-C cut some, and wanted to Ctrl-V paste it back in a different location.

Nothing gets pasted.

BUT if I use the menu EDIT/ paste without reformatting then it DOES paste.

Really want to use the shortcut.

I copied & pasted some text from Yahoo Groups (neo) into TB Then I Ctrl-C cut some, and wanted to Ctrl-V paste it back in a different location. Nothing gets pasted. BUT if I use the menu EDIT/ paste without reformatting then it DOES paste. Really want to use the shortcut.

Opaite Mbohovái (1)

Ctrl+Shift +V then.

Sounds like There is formatting in there Thunderbird does not understand, or javascript, which is simply not allowed.