Can not delete bookmarks in firefox 27
I am trying to organize my bookmarks in Firefox. Many are old. I want to organize and delete unused bookmarks. I have followed the firefox help tutorials but none of the the method ssuggested work. Suggestions?
Tuilleadh mionsonraí faoin chóras
- Shockwave Flash 12.0 r0
- Provides information about the default web browser
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 10.1.9
- Plugin that detects installed Citrix Online products (visit www.citrixonline.com).
- Office Live Update v1.0
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- LogMeIn remote control components
- Plug-in for Workspace
- RealPlayer Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.9; rv:27.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/27.0
You can open the Bookmarks Manager (Library) via Bookmarks > Show All Bookmarks and remove a bookmark via the right-click context menu or via the Organize button on the toolbar in the Library (it is the first of the three buttons).
Úinéir na ceiste
Thank you for your help. Much appreciated! I was able to delete the bookmarks in the "library" but not the bookmarks at the "1st. Level" When I open bookmarks, a long list presents itself. I click a page and am directed to that page. In the URl is a blue star for editing the bookmark. I click on remove this bookmark, but it remains. Thank you
Is this about the location bar drop-down list?