A window "PC Speedup" was superimposed in your window. Is this a legimate company? I can not find a review on them.
When I was installing FireFox "PCSpeedup" was inside your window. So I ran it and was about to purchase it but could not find anything as far as reviews. Is this a product Mozilla recommends?
Tuilleadh mionsonraí faoin chóras
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Amazon MP3 Downloader Plugin 1.0.17
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_37 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.2"
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.2; WOW64; rv:17.0) Gecko/17.0 Firefox/17.0
hello jpculver, this is certainly nothing that is included in firefox or endorsed by mozilla - please always download firefox from the official page at getfirefox.com.
it sounds more like a problem possibly caused by adware/malware on your pc. please go to firefox > addons > extensions & remove any suspicious entries (toolbars, things that you have not installed intentionally, don't know what purpose they serve, etc). also go to the windows control panel / programs and remove all toolbars or potentially unwanted software from there and do a full scan of your system with the security software that you have in place and/or a different tool like the free version of malwarebytes.