Cuireadh an snáithe seo sa chartlann.
Cuir ceist nua má tá cabhair uait.
Cartlannaithe
Tried changing home page to www.Google.co.uk in Tools, Options, General but it keeps going back to http://www.searchqu.com/406.
Unable to change the homepage from www.searchqu.com. First, I tried dragging and dropping the icon on the navigation toolbar to the Home icon. Then I close firefox and reopen it and the homepage has gone back to searchqu.com. Then I enter a new homepage in Tools>Options>General and again after closing and opening Firefox, the homepage has reverted back to searchqu.com
Unable to change the homepage from www.searchqu.com.
First, I tried dragging and dropping the icon on the navigation toolbar to the Home icon. Then I close firefox and reopen it and the homepage has gone back to searchqu.com.
Then I enter a new homepage in Tools>Options>General and again after closing and opening Firefox, the homepage has reverted back to searchqu.com
All Replies (1)
See these threads about searchqu: