The firfox "button" is not showing in my browser window,how do I access it?
the orange button displayed in all the feature aspects, does not show in the top of my menu. How do I access that feature? I currently have the Firefox 4.01 installed, why isn't it there automatically? have tried to access it through "tools" menu, not finding it there either! :-/
Tuilleadh mionsonraí faoin chóras
- Macromedia Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 8.5
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.1
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 10.2 r152
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_24 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:2.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/4.0.1
You see the orange (on Linux gray) Firefox button if the Menu Bar is hidden, so you need to hide the Menu bar to get the new appearance.
If you need to access the hidden Menu bar then press F10 or hold down the Alt key to make the Menu Bar appear temporarily.
You can place the Tab Bar on top.
- View > Toolbars : [ ] Menu Bar
- View > Toolbars : [X] Tabs on Top