Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Open

I have always signed into my lottery account with Firefox now the box to sign in is blacked out - Why

rosy_33

As in the above question Cannot sign into my lottery account with Firefox. I have to go to Chrome and set up my email address and password every time It used to be easy on Firefox

As in the above question Cannot sign into my lottery account with Firefox. I have to go to Chrome and set up my email address and password every time It used to be easy on Firefox

All Replies (4)

Check and try allowing [Allow all cookies] and see if that helps, then revert to your current settings

Sadly Amoun it didnt solve the problem but thank you x

That sounds like Firefox is blocking something the lottery site needs for the login box to work.

I’d try this first: click the shield icon to the left of the address bar and temporarily turn off Enhanced Tracking Protection for the lottery site, then reload the page. Also try the site in a Private Window. if the login box works there, an extension or saved site data is likely causing the problem.

If it’s still blacked out, clear the site’s cookies/cache and try again. Since it worked normally before, an update to Firefox or the lottery website may have changed something.

Thank you so much for your suggestions I did try , but no luck x

Cuir ceist

You must log in to your account to reply to posts. Please start a new question, if you do not have an account yet.