Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Cuireadh an snáithe seo sa chartlann. Cuir ceist nua má tá cabhair uait.
Solved Cartlannaithe

I want to make video of my browser screen & tabs as I go from one page to another.

bobhhh

I used to use Screencastify on Chrome, but now I have no access to it. Is there a Firefox equivalent?? I want to make video of my browser screen & tabs as I go from one page to another.

I used to use Screencastify on Chrome, but now I have no access to it. Is there a Firefox equivalent?? I want to make video of my browser screen & tabs as I go from one page to another.
Read this answer in context

Réiteach Roghnaithe

FFus3r said

you have to install some softwares and using them tell the add-on updated.

Are there any other extensions I can use?

All Replies (7)

FFus3r said

https://ziggeo.com/features/screen-recording

I appreciate the effort but really needed an extension. I'm totally new to Firefox. I really don't want to have to sign up etc. Thank you for your time, I do appreciate it.

It is not comptible with my version of Firefox.

you have to install some softwares and using them tell the add-on updated.

Réiteach Roghnaithe

FFus3r said

you have to install some softwares and using them tell the add-on updated.

Are there any other extensions I can use?

not compatible with firefox