Has anyone had a case where they had to rollback a Firefox Esr release?
Has anyone had a case where they had to rollback a Firefox Esr release? Just trying to see if this is a common situation with ESR Releases as I'm looking to move our business onto the ESR Channel.
Tuilleadh mionsonraí faoin chóras
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.10
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_21 for Mozilla browsers
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft Lync
- The plugin allows you to have a better experience with Microsoft SharePoint
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 21.0 r0
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 184.108.40.206
- The VMware Client Support Plug-in
- VMware Remote Console Plug-in
- VMware Remote Console and Client Integration Plug-in
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:41.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/41.0
hi Firefoxa, for questions like this it would be better if you consult the enterprise working group mailing list: https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/organizations/