Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Cuireadh an snáithe seo sa chartlann. Cuir ceist nua má tá cabhair uait.
Cartlannaithe

TypeError: value is not a non-null object 503

seadog345

Hi Every time I open Nightly a small window opens saying ( TypeError: value is not a non-null object 503) Then I press OK to the massage and Nightly opens. The problem is with the Facebook toolbar button but I never had the problem till a few weeks ago.

Thanks

Hi Every time I open Nightly a small window opens saying ( TypeError: value is not a non-null object 503) Then I press OK to the massage and Nightly opens. The problem is with the Facebook toolbar button but I never had the problem till a few weeks ago. Thanks

All Replies (1)

Start Firefox in Safe Mode to check if one of the extensions (Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Extensions) or if hardware acceleration is causing the problem.

  • Switch to the DEFAULT theme: Firefox/Tools > Add-ons > Appearance
  • Do NOT click the Reset button on the Safe Mode start window

If there is a problem with an extension then you will have to wait for an update and disable the extension for now.