Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Search Support

Avoid support scams. We will never ask you to call or text a phone number or share personal information. Please report suspicious activity using the “Report Abuse” option.

Learn More
Cuireadh an snáithe seo sa chartlann. Cuir ceist nua má tá cabhair uait.
Cartlannaithe

How can I make firefox highlight new unread items on Drudge when the page auto-refreshes

KoolAidKid

So I read Drudge Report and checkit a few times a day. It would be nice to have the unread news items highlighted. The new items that appear after the page auto refreshes. It just occurred to me whilst writing this that I would have to open every link on the page to make the task of highlighting new content easier. I don't know but if there's a way to have the new unread items highlighted it would save time scanning the whole page for new stuff.

Thanks,

Mark

So I read Drudge Report and checkit a few times a day. It would be nice to have the unread news items highlighted. The new items that appear after the page auto refreshes. It just occurred to me whilst writing this that I would have to open every link on the page to make the task of highlighting new content easier. I don't know but if there's a way to have the new unread items highlighted it would save time scanning the whole page for new stuff. Thanks, Mark

All Replies (1)