Fragen foar ûnderwerp:
Toande labele fragen:

Can Firefox allow more options for search engines?

Many of us are switching from Google and Google related products search engines browsers etc . Can you please give us more search engine options other than what you have … (mear ynfo)

Many of us are switching from Google and Google related products search engines browsers etc . Can you please give us more search engine options other than what you have on offer in the drop down box. All of not most are all Google related or owned. Cheers

Iepen 1 20

I can choose Perplexity as a search engine. Is the same functionality available for Gemini?

On Firefox on Android, I would like to access Gemini similarly to the way I currently access Perplexity via the search engine drop down menu. How do you set that up? … (mear ynfo)

On Firefox on Android, I would like to access Gemini similarly to the way I currently access Perplexity via the search engine drop down menu. How do you set that up?

Iepen 1 40

How to add Mozilla Firefox as a search engine on the android phone?

On my Android phone, I sm not able to select Firefox as a search engine in the list of available search engines in the drop down box because it is not listed. Why is this… (mear ynfo)

On my Android phone, I sm not able to select Firefox as a search engine in the list of available search engines in the drop down box because it is not listed. Why is this and how can I get it listed as a choice? I have Firefox installed and an account created. I am not sure exactly what the problem is. Thanks

Iepen 2 20