Mij stipescams. Wy sille jo nea freegje in telefoannûmer te beljen, der in sms nei ta te stjoeren of persoanlike gegevens te dielen. Meld fertochte aktiviteit mei de opsje ‘Misbrûk melde’.

Mear ynfo
Iepen

Open link to upload file, now it is defaulted "Download" folder, it used to be last folder used.

-

This is killing my efficiency, I upload many files in the order i see fit, I select the folder, I upload the file, I open the link again to upload, it takes me to the same folder. Not anymore

Now, with every upload no matter what folder I am in it takes me to "Download" folder, this change just happened on 10-8-26. Open link to upload file, now it is defaulted "Download" folder, it used to be last folder used.

I dont have this issue when I upload in chrome.

This is killing my efficiency, I upload many files in the order i see fit, I select the folder, I upload the file, I open the link again to upload, it takes me to the same folder. Not anymore Now, with every upload no matter what folder I am in it takes me to "Download" folder, this change just happened on 10-8-26. Open link to upload file, now it is defaulted "Download" folder, it used to be last folder used. I dont have this issue when I upload in chrome.

Jo moatte jo oanmelde by jo account om op berjochten te antwurdzjen. Stel in nije fraach as jo noch gjin account hawwe.