Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Archivé

receiving bytes

mollydegus

Every time I use firefox, after 2-3 minutes it starts downloading bytes. I have looked and it is receiving millions and millions of bytes. This slows everything right down and it takes ages just to open one page. This does not happen on Explorer, but I do not like Explorer. I prefer Firefox, but these bytes it keeps recieving are stopping me from doing anything as it slows it down

Every time I use firefox, after 2-3 minutes it starts downloading bytes. I have looked and it is receiving millions and millions of bytes. This slows everything right down and it takes ages just to open one page. This does not happen on Explorer, but I do not like Explorer. I prefer Firefox, but these bytes it keeps recieving are stopping me from doing anything as it slows it down

Toutes les réponses (2)

Hi,

After updating Firefox via Help (Alt + H) > About Firefox, please also try a Reset Firefox on the old (previous) via Help (Alt + H) > Troubleshooting Information.

Maybe check the requests with the Live Http Headers extension.