Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Résolu Archivé

JS_Get_TypeInferenceObjektStats

cellerdeluxe

Mozilla Vers.12 does´nt start. I get a message: Error in point-of-re-entry: JS_Get_TypeInferenceObjektStats Error in mozjs.dll

Mozilla Vers.12 does´nt start. I get a message: Error in point-of-re-entry: JS_Get_TypeInferenceObjektStats Error in mozjs.dll
Lire cette réponse dans son contexte

Solution choisie

I´ve found the error. My Security Software "Avast Internet Security 2012" blocked the Java Plugin. Mozilla only work in the "Sandbox Mode". I hope it helps other people to solve the problem. Always when installing or reinstalling software you should check also your security software.

Toutes les réponses (6)

Please reinstall Firefox by downloading it again from mozilla.org. Something in your install is broken. Good luck and please report back here to let us know if the problem is solved!

You may need to delete the Firefox program folder (C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\) manually in case you have other (security) software that is using or protecting files and preventing Firefox from updating all files.

I have reinstalled it 2 times with complete delete of the folder manually! I have also installed the java runtime new version 7. But no resolve of the problem.

It has worked always until yesterday. My security program has never make any problems with mozilla. I guess the problem comes from JAVA. In the past i had a similar problem but cant remeber how i resolved the problem.

see if this is helpful : Unblocking the Java plugin


thank you

Solution choisie

I´ve found the error. My Security Software "Avast Internet Security 2012" blocked the Java Plugin. Mozilla only work in the "Sandbox Mode". I hope it helps other people to solve the problem. Always when installing or reinstalling software you should check also your security software.