Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Archivé

can't view hogsbreath webcam with firefox but can with IE. Website is http://hogsbreath.com/hogcam/

tikitime77

There is just a blank white screen where the live video should be. This site works in IE. I like Firefox better, but I might have to become a IE user and drop Firefox if I can't get the video stream sites working. Another site with the same problem is: http://www.liveduvalstreet.com/

There is just a blank white screen where the live video should be. This site works in IE. I like Firefox better, but I might have to become a IE user and drop Firefox if I can't get the video stream sites working. Another site with the same problem is: http://www.liveduvalstreet.com/

Toutes les réponses (4)

Hi,

Please check if this happens in Safe Mode after enabling only the WMP (Windows Media Player) plugin in Tools (Alt + T) > Add-ons > Plugins.

Problematic Extensions

Troubleshooting Extensions and Themes

Uninstalling Add-ons

Uninstalling Toolbars

Plugins Update

Troubleshooting Plugins

Testing Plugins

I checked the add-ons; still doesn't work. I'm using Firefox 10.0.2.

One of the cam sites lists some troubleshooting steps involving the system here.