Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Archivé

Unable to download attachments from Yahoo?

johnivor@yahoo.com

Am running Firefox 7.0.1 in a Windows 7 environment. Am using latest Yahoo mail and suddenly I am unable to download any attachment. System appears to take me to Yahoo virus scanning window, I click continue which used to download item and it just vanishes. Have tried to force the download to ask for a location in which to save the attachment but it seems to ignore this. Has anyone got any brilliant ideas? What have I done that is stupid?

Am running Firefox 7.0.1 in a Windows 7 environment. Am using latest Yahoo mail and suddenly I am unable to download any attachment. System appears to take me to Yahoo virus scanning window, I click continue which used to download item and it just vanishes. Have tried to force the download to ask for a location in which to save the attachment but it seems to ignore this. Has anyone got any brilliant ideas? What have I done that is stupid?

Toutes les réponses (5)

Yahoo is having general issues with email attachments. Nothing is wrong at your end. Try Binfer meanwhile. It can send large attachments easily.

Thank you for that I had thought it was me having a senior moment. Will wait to see outcome and get myself another email client in the meantime

Thanks from Manchester UK

This isn't a Yahoo problem. Using IE instead of Firefox provides trouble-free downloads. Firefox needs to fix this problem.

You guys are not going to believe this I figured out the problem it's really dumb...ok here goes the attachment uploader loads seperate so I got to thinking it's a popup so I went to options content and under block pop ups there is an option exceptions click on that and in the box type firefox.com and hit allow pow its fixed!!!!! :-)

You don't have to disable any addons or extentions!!!You guys are not going to believe this I figured out the problem it's really dumb...ok here goes the attachment uploader loads seperate so I got to thinking it's a popup so I went to options content and under block pop ups there is an option exceptions click on that and in the box type firefox.com and hit allow pow its fixed!!!!! :-)