Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Résolu Archivé

When I drop down to recent history how do I open a second tab of a site already open without having to go to "switch to tab"?

BeeCee57

I often have multiple tabs of the same site open, but using the dropdown only lets me switch to the already-open tab. Is there an easy way to do this without having to re-enter the site for every new tab? Can I disable the "switch to tab" option?

I often have multiple tabs of the same site open, but using the dropdown only lets me switch to the already-open tab. Is there an easy way to do this without having to re-enter the site for every new tab? Can I disable the "switch to tab" option?

Toutes les réponses (4)

Solution choisie

There is an add-on that can disable this, Switch to Tab no more - https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/switch-to-tab-no-more

You're welcome

See also How do you open two copies of a page for an option that works without installing any addons. (Useful if you like the switch-to-tab feature most of the time).