Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Archivé

I can no longer print e-mails now that I've made my Brother printer wireless.

kimmelmcd

Until I added my Brother MFC-495CW to my home network so I could print wirelessly, I could print e-mails. Now I cannot using Mozilla Firefox. However, Word, Excel, Adobe, Internet Explorer will all print documents. The printer just sits there as if it's not even receiving a signal from Firefox, BUT the network strength is high.

Until I added my Brother MFC-495CW to my home network so I could print wirelessly, I could print e-mails. Now I cannot using Mozilla Firefox. However, Word, Excel, Adobe, Internet Explorer will all print documents. The printer just sits there as if it's not even receiving a signal from Firefox, BUT the network strength is high.

Toutes les réponses (1)

See this:
http://kb.mozillazine.org/Problems_printing_web_pages

When you do {Ctrl + P}, in the "native print dialog" window near the top - is that printer selected in Printer - Name?
Further down near the middle-right of that window, is Print to File selected?
it shouldn't be