Windows 10 reached EOS (end of support) on October 14, 2025. If you are on Windows 10, see this article.

Rechercher dans l’assistance

Évitez les escroqueries à l’assistance. Nous ne vous demanderons jamais d’appeler ou d’envoyer un SMS à un numéro de téléphone ou de partager des informations personnelles. Veuillez signaler toute activité suspecte en utilisant l’option « Signaler un abus ».

En savoir plus
Archivé

I told I have an ad blocker enabled.

matthew100z

CBS is telling me that it can that it cannot load a video because "The video you are requesting is unavailable or being blocked by an ad blocker INSTALLED IN YOUR BROSWER."

I have disabled every single add-on in my browser and I have disabled Block pop-up windows in the content page of the "tools-options" pull down menu. I can not find any other places for my browser to allow me to disable an ad/pop-up blocker.

CBS is telling me that it can that it cannot load a video because "The video you are requesting is unavailable or being blocked by an ad blocker INSTALLED IN YOUR BROSWER." I have disabled every single add-on in my browser and I have disabled Block pop-up windows in the content page of the "tools-options" pull down menu. I can not find any other places for my browser to allow me to disable an ad/pop-up blocker.

Toutes les réponses (2)

Did you check your security software (firewall) to make sure that it isn't blocking those ads?

The video might be unavailable. Is it fine when you use Internet Explorer ???